Roles and responsibilities
1. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. 6+ years Salesforce Administration, Release Management or Developer experience
3. Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credentials
4. Expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations Microsoft Azure knowledge & hands-on experience.
5. 6. Develop and extend tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management including adoption of tools like Git, JIRA, VSPS, Code Quality, Automated Testing tools etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time