Looking for :
- Salesforce Developer will work independently and in a team environment to build CRM solutions which integrate with various other systems.
- This Person will build Visual-force, APEX, and Lightning Components. And should have experience working with Salesforce Data.
Key Accountabilities :
- Building new (and maintaining existing) APEX, Visual force, and Lightning solutions.
- Participate in various sprint meetings, assist in the creation and upkeep of user stories.
- Communicate with stakeholders and users about changes or requirements.
- Provide testing and support functions as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge and Qualifications :
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds
- Proficiency in Salesforce APEX, Visual force, and Lightning development.
- Knowledge of all Salesforce configuration (e.g. Objects, Fields, Workflows, Assignment Rules, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce security (e.g. Profiles, Roles, Groups, Page Layout Assignments, Field Security, Sharing Rules, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Salesforce data structure, and the ability to use various tools for data migrations.
- Proficient with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and Pardot is a plus.
- Experience with Mulesoft or other ETL tools is a plus.
- Experience with MS SQL and other databases is a plus.
- Salesforce Developer certifications are a plus.
Skills and Behaviors Required :
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional, positive, customer oriented and flexible approach to interactions with customers in groups, face-to-face, in-person or via web conference
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Client of Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.