JOB DESCRIPTION: Role:
Salesforce Developer Type of Employment:
Permanent Years of Experience:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
- Must have good experience into lightning and integration
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
- Manage Salesforce CPQ focused tracks within Business Applications transformation
- In-depth knowledge in Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates
- Liaise with Onsite/Offshore technical lead to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce
- Work on Adhoc analysis and projects as needed
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Serve as an expert in CPQ configuration and guide team members in configuration decisions
- Provide consulting support on processes and systems issues.
- Assist Business Analysts in troubleshooting technical issues with standard or custom programs and reports.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and internal team members to meet expected customer service levels.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Query Language (SQL/SOQL)
- Experience in working in Integration projects
- Experience with Lightning Development (SFDC) preferred
- Good knowledge on Service Cloud, CPQ is desired
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist is big advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Apps Associates (I) Pvt. Ltd
We are IT Services, Consulting and Product Company primarily based out of the USA. A Global Organization with offices across US (Boston, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, Denver), Europe (Germany, Netherlands) & Global Delivery Centers in Hyderabad & Gurgaon. We have more than 850 employees across locations. We are two time winners of Oracle Excellence award, Oracle Platinum Partner, CMMi Level 3 Appraised Company, Premium Consulting Partners with Amazon Web Services and Salesforce Consulting Partner. We are well known Consulting Company in ERP Services, BI Services, Cloud Services, Integration & Middleware Services and Salesforce.
Please feel free to visit our website www.appsassociates.com to learn more.