Roles and responsibilities Salesforce Technical Architecture
Role- Salesforce Architect/Delivery
Relevant Skills & Qualification Experience Profile : A proven techno functional professional with over 12+ years of total IT experience, with 5 or more years experience managing full lifecycle Salesforce.com implementations.
- Expert knowledge of SFDC technology and software design and deployment principles.
- Excellent overall project management skills
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to evaluate risks and define approaches for managing project risks
- Ability to manage expectations of stakeholders in terms of timelines and scope. Proven project leadership skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize tasks.
- Direct experience with SFDC Sales/Service Cloud application design, architecture and development
Good to Have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Understands systems dependencies and interrelation to business
- Experience of defining best practices and technology roadmaps and ensuring alignment of technology roadmaps to business objectives.
- Collaborates with architecture teams to ensure consistent solution design and integration in direct support of business objectives.
- Closely partners with customers onsite team to assess feasibility, complexity, and scope of new capabilities and solutions.
- Drives continuous improvement in processes and methodologies.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Mount Talent Consulting Pvt Ltd
MTC Mount Talent Consulting, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, member of CII, NSDC, NASSCOM, is one of India's leading global HR Consulting firm specializing into multiple facets of HR, Knowledge Services-Trainings & Assessments & Consulting. MTC started operations in 2007 with a vision to set new benchmarks while delivering on niche turnkey assignments in the industry. With time we have evolved to cater to a diverse set of clients spread across different geographies. We constantly strive to maximize our client's ROI (Return on Investment) and work on increasing the top line (Revenue) of the client's business by delivering the best. MTC has reached out to an array of clients with functions such as Recruitment's, Consulting & Knowledge Services through its team of young & dynamic professionals.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.