Development of automation framework, to enable customers to validate new S4C releases, using concepts of machine learning, cross application integrations, record and replay capabilities. Delivery of dashboard to all S/4HANA Cloud customers with predictive analytics capability. Ideate and develop towards achieving process automation.
Achieve continuous testing with continuous analysis, implement innovative ideas like language acceptance testing (LAT) with GTP integration, UI and NON-UI automation, development of additional features as needed for START based test automation framework etc.
Auto adaption of test scripts and Error categorization of test results utilizing the latest in Machine Learning and non-structured DB space
Support existing developed features by resolving reported issues and by providing required consulting to the end users.
Continuously innovate and involve self in all tasks of software development lifecycle (ideate - design - develop - test - delivery - support).
Education: BE / BTech. In Computer Science or related field. (Aggregate should be 60% across)
Desired skills: Experience as developer in designing and implementing frameworks / applications using any technologies
- ABAP / oDATA / HANA / CDS Views
- HTML5 / UI5
- Java-J2EE / JS / SCP / Cloud Platforms
- Open source and CI Tools - Spring Batch / Olingo / GIT / Jenkins / Container technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with Selenium and deep understanding of XML and HTML DOM, with ability to write complex XPATH.
- Experience working with any of the SAP Cloud Solutions
- Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Excellent team player, with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work, self-motivated.
- Experience in working with agile development principles
- S/4HANA application development with ABAP / HANA.
- Exposure to SAP Cloud Platforms, or AWS / GCP etc.
- Exposure to SAP Gardener with Kubernetes API s and clusters
- Exposure to machine learning algorithms using HANA PAL or EML (TF) etc.
Note: Preferred candidate will have good exposure to multiple areas listed above under Desired skills and Additional skills. Assessment will be based on overall experience with appropriate breadth and depth of expertise.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in software development and development support
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd