Oracle delivers world class Linux and virtualization solutions for international business customers. We are seeking a Senior Inside sales professional that can sell our solutions to senior business and technical decision makers in major global corporations headquartered in USA/India/Australia.
Oracle Linux enables organizations to meet future needs by providing optimal application performance, minimal downtime, reduced security and corporate compliance risk and lower total operating costs. We aim to make Oracle Linux the world leading Linux distribution. Oracle Linux Premier Support provides world class global 24x7 support and problem resolution in 145 countries. We believe the quality of this support is unmatched by any other provider and includes access to new versions of the distribution, high availability tools, back porting, bug fixes and patch updates all packaged within a 10 year life cycle support model.
Oracle VM enables customers to rapidly deploy critical enterprise application and private cloud infrastructure solutions. Oracle VM facilitates the deployment and operation of your enterprise applications on a fully certified platform to reduce operations and support costs while simultaneously increasing IT efficiency and agility. Going beyond simple server consolidation, Oracle VM server virtualization is designed to enable rapid enterprise application deployment and simplify lifecycle management.
Selected candidate will be responsible for attaining a revenue goal within an assigned territory (North America). The individual will also identify opportunities for Oracles Services and solutions at existing Enterprises where Oracle is currently in place, as well as opening the door within IT organizations at new customers in the territory.
Location:- Oracle Noida
Shift Timing:- 6:30 PM till 3:30 AM (US Shift) Transport facility will be provided for pick and drop.
Candidate must have end to end sales experience (From Lead generation to closure).
- Selected candidate will be responsible to drive business in NA market.
- Develop new business by driving sales in their existing accounts as well as new Accounts.
- Developing and executing account plans to achieve targets: * Cold calling, prospecting, qualification, account mapping and presentations.
- Effectively utilize available Oracles Sales tools for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts.
- Responsible for all aspects of the selling process - Identify, Qualify, Sell, Close and Administer.
- Identify and Generate leads by using networking and other sales tools.
- Qualify, Sell and Close.
- Identify key steps to close sale, identify decision maker and influencers, etc.
- Determine Availability needs and Objectives.
- Gain agreement of proposed solution / Services, tying back to customer business drivers.
- Close significant $ sales across multiple Accounts across assigned territory.
- Administer: Accurate Forecasting of business & keeping records in the internal systems updated
Cold/customer calling is an integral & most important aspect of this job profile.
- More than 6 years of sales experience in Services and Solutions domain.
- Ability to make presentations & excellent communication skills.
- Aggressive selling approach and yet be a good team player.
- Strong network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies and ability to leverage these relationships for generating new business for Oracle.
- Leverage current / running customer contacts and be able to generate revenue within first 30 days.
- Experience with Lead generation and sales closure.
- Strong exposure on handling the assigned Market.
- Track record of managing relationships with large accounts.
- Perseverant with ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent from a reputed institute with good academic record.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent