Part of the Financial research practice that assists financial investors, service providers, and enterprises with actionable data and insights on the IT Services marketplace.
Looking for a highly motivated and disciplined individual with the capability to work in a dynamic, cross-border environment. The candidate must be able to build and maintain large and complex financial models, analyze and present financial performance of companies, and track industry events relevant to IT services companies. The candidate will need to be adept in writing and presenting analyses and conclusions aimed at senior executives
- Build and maintain complex excel based financial models
- Track and capture data from financial filings by various IT service providers
- Track macro and micro events relevant to IT services industry and present crisp and concise analysis on their impacts on service providers
- Cater to on-demand requests around data and analysis by clients or senior executives within organization. This can involve creating analysis presentation decks and excel as well as presenting the analysis personally / over a call
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders, at various levels, within the organization
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple internal teams to build and strengthen research
- Generate ideas to improve day to day operations.
Education and Experience
- We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This ideal candidate should have:
- 3 to 4 years of equity research/financial research experience
- CFA is highly preferable
- Advance level Excel skills
- Strong ability to analyze company financials on a standalone as well as competitive basis
- Strong financial modelling skills. Ability to create and maintain large complex financial models
- Exposure to IT services/technology space
- Ability to browse through financial reports and capture relevant data precisely and quickly
- Strong client presence and presentation skills
- Ability to accept quick-turn around assignments and deliver
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, Everest Group counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals. Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.