Roles and responsibilities Description :
- Senior Application Developer role at IBSFINtech is a focused and experienced technology professional responsible for designing, developing and implementing software package for IBSFINtech's Treasury & Trade Finance product portfolio.
- You will be responsible for capturing client requirements, documentation (functional & technical), developing, troubleshooting, debugging and implementing software.
- You should have the capability to leverage your past experience, should possess judgment to plan and accomplish goals to outperform yourself.
Role & Responsibilities of a Senior Application Developer :
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Creating and Consuming Web API and RESTful services
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy.
Required Candidate profileIdeal candidate brings along :
- A Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA with 4+ years of professional programming experience in developing complete stack - Both server and client side.
- Expertise in Razor Views, Ajax, Linq, Mobile technologies, Source Controls (Git/SVN/VSTS).
- Hands-on experience in Oracle database, writing complex store procedure is a must.
- Experience in SSRS or other reporting tools is a must.
- Experience in Design Patterns and Technical Documentation (HLD/LLD/SRS/BRD/FRD) is a must.
- Prior experience with Banking & Finance process exposure is must.
- Experience in Asp.Net, MVC Core is a plus.
- Perform unit testing and fix bugs.
- Knowledge of Treasury, Trade Finance, Block-chain preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of various phases of SDLC.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
EiC Tec hsys
Resolved to create and keep up a positive contrast to your staffing needs, we at EiC Tech Sys, are a headhunting and People recruitment firm of high notoriety and affirmation. We are in the matter of viably understanding your Manpower necessities, acquiring the applicant with the sought profile and building trusting connections. With our industry mastery, we comprehend that organization's today require more than a talented applicant; they reach for workers who are gainful, display an inspirational state of mind and can turn into a part of their group.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.