You will translate client requirements into technical designs, design and implement customer engagement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments, design and implement components for the AEM platform, build solutions on top of the AEM, DAM and Social collaboration modules, create and integrate content driven applications on top of the AEM core platform, and integrate with eCommerce solutions, portal solutions, and search engines, unlocking the business value Adobe marketing tools. You will independently drive design decisions to ensure the necessary health of the overall solution. You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns
What will be required of you?
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM & Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards.
Do you have the following?
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and un-publishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, GSA or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST and SOAP frameworks like Apache CXF and Jersey
- Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, React, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content life-cycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred.
- Full time Bachelor's/Master's degree(Science or Engineering preferred)