You will translate client requirements into technical designs, implement Intranet public website, design schemas and integrate with ecommerce solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of health of the overall solution SiteCore. You will independently drive design decision to insure the necessary Contribute towards SiteCore community within organization by participating in trainings and knowledge sharing.
What will be required of you?
- Translate client requirements to Sitecore & .NET technical designs.
- Estimate effort for implementation of Sitecore designs.
- Design and implement template and layout for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multi- channel scenarios.
- Design and Implement all schema types including metadata/parameter schemas.
- Design and develop Page and Templates .NET and/or XSL templates using XSLT mediator.
- Design, develop and debug templates with Template builder.
- Develop and configure workflows.
- Create and configure multi-dimension taxonomies using categories and keywords in support both manual and automated tagging of content to taxonomy.
- Integrate CMS with upstream/downstream systems such as Product Information systems, syndication of content etc.
- Implement custom extensions within Sitecore such as custom pages, custom URLs within schemas etc.
- Implement security configuration using groups, roles and permissions.
- Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation.
- Assist in installation, configuration and tuning of Sitecore in.NET environments.
- Implement tasks extensions and/or web services for delivery integration with Portal, commerce and search solutions
- Configure outbound email and polls and generate reports.
- Implement analytics, social media capabilities using extensions.
- Implement SEO and URL redirect using Sitecore's out of box functionality and URL rewriter module of IIS.
- Configure/Develop Sitecore Pipelines for custom URL processing and handling.
- Supporting recruitment services within the organization in interviews, selection tests etc. to get the right set of SiteCore professionals with required skills in the organization.
Do you have the following?
- Proficient in XML, XSL, XSLT, XHTML
- Proficient in C#, Core .NET, COM, ASP.NET and Sitecore modules.
- Expert in Sitecore foundational concepts, Proficient in layout design, Sublayouts, Templates, Workflows and Security.
- Knowledge of Sitecore Alias is preferred.
- Proficient in end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management and delivery processes.
- Proficient in integration patterns with a Lucene, Search, Commerce package, Payment Gateways or other platforms.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns with a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms.
Awareness/Implementation of the following is must:
- Sitecore Analytics
Awareness / Exposure to the following is good to have:
- Development using Sitecore Rocks
- Azure related development
- MongoDB experience
Bachelor's degree required degree in Computer Science or related field preferred