Are you a seasoned engineer who has extensive experience with enterprise SaaS applications leveraging modern technology stacks and distributed infrastructure? Are you a Senior Software Engineer wants to work on creative applications that leverage emerging technologies such as Blockchain and IoT? If so, read on.
Blockchain technologies have the potential to significantly transform how we transact and conduct business across multiple organizations. New applications will emerge that leverage distributed ledger and smart contracts to provide more secure, transparent and efficient business interactions.
The Internet of Things and Blockchain Applications Group is looking for an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Developer in Test to join our world-class development efforts. Our portfolio includes IoT applications for enterprise assets, factories, transportation fleets, industrial workers, and Blockchain applications for SCM and ERP.
We are looking for seasoned engineers with a thorough understanding of testing methodologies and test framework design, a passion for quality, a strong technical background, and a desire to make a positive impact to our product. We seek individuals who can take a holistic view of the product, and serve as advocates for the customer experience. Our goal is to have our engineers conceptualize and automate complex end to end test cases, building up a robust, repeatable and maintainable body of tests.
- Work with dev leads and product management in an agile, collaborative environment to define end to end, customer focused test strategies.
- Design and automate REST API and UI test cases for block chain applications in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) domains
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues on complex applications powered by intelligent predictive algorithms, machine learning, digital twins and a flexible device connectivity framework
- Continually invest in and monitor the coverage and robustness of the automated test component of our CI/CD pipeline, enabling frequent high-quality releases to the Oracle Public Cloud.
- Develop test tools and infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and team efficiency.
- Above 8 years of experience in testing enterprise applications
- Strong Java or Python programming background and debugging skills
- Experience with designing and implementing test frameworks using Java
- Experience with test automation, performance analysis and tuning is a plus
- Experience with testing Big Data application and Analytics is a plus
- Excellent communication skills together with demonstrated technical leadership
- Motivated and results oriented individual who is highly technical and has hands on coding abilities
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- BS or MS in an engineering or science discipline
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time