- Will facilitate business process improvement using methodical investigation, analysis, review, and documentation of functional business specifications.
- The resource manages the requirements gathering process through the elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective. The Business Analyst supports the entire process of implementing the requirements. The Business Analyst will be responsible for the requirement gathering, development of the product, pricing strategies, marketing strategies and digital sales of the product.
- Perform data analysis to support evaluation of system defects or to develop requirements for new functionality
- Triage and troubleshoot complex user-reported system defects
- Assist in system troubleshooting and balancing and correction efforts including analysis, verification and validation of issues and fixes
- Develop functional test plans and user acceptance test plans and scenarios
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources and development resources
- Assist in the development of data models and interface design specifications
- Assist in systems and business process support across multiple client engagements
- Provide analytical support for critical corporate initiatives including business function support for system migrations and consolidations, significant business area process improvement projects, and complex product installations
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area to bridge the gap between business requirements and IT solutions
- Provide technical direction and ensure compliance with best practice solutions
Required Candidate profileMandatory Skills:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a business analytics role including: process definition, management and monitoring, release management, web experience, designing UI Screens, database, data analysis, and/or requirement definition.
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude evidenced by 3 or more years of successful experience in a quantitative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent working knowledge of MS office product suite and Visio
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to establish priorities and to apply sound judgment in decision-making efforts.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Superior organization and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Preethi R
Contact Company:Exela Technologies