Job Tiltle:- Data Quality Analyst
Level -Senior Business Analyst/ Assistant Manager
The Data Quality Consultant is responsible for design, development, and implementation of data quality solutions. This position will contribute to the implementation methodologies and best practices and work on project teams to analyze, design, develop and deploy data quality solutions to support a variety of customer needs.
(45%) Assist design, develop, test, and deploy data quality processes using tools such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc.
(20%) Collaborate with business users to identify attributes that require data quality and corresponding business rules. Profile data, analyze user requirements, and translate & apply business rules to data quality rules.
(20%) Create functional & technical documents - e.g. data quality architecture flows, data profiling results, data quality specifications, test plans
(10%) Contributes to corporate data management best practices and implementation methodologies
(5%) Other duties as requested or assigned
Desired Candidate Profile
- Can effectively utilize SQL and/or available BI tool to validate/define business rules.
- Demonstrates understanding and competency with approaches/methodologies for at least one EDM area and applies this knowledge in collaborating with the team to design effective solutions to solve business problems/issues.
- Produces high-quality results and deliverables that meet client needs.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of and utilizes DSC methodology documents to efficiently complete assigned roles and associated tasks.
- Independently drafts complete detail documentation templates (i.e., Design Specs, Test Plans, etc.) that have a professional appearance for review by managers.
- Deals effectively with all team members and builds strong working relationships/rapport with them.
- Demonstrates ability to organize tasks and time necessary to complete assigned tasks/deliverables.
- Demonstrates ability to motivate team members and assist them in meeting their goals and commitments
- Bachelor's degree
Work Experience Requirements
- Overall experience of 3-5 years with strong database background
- 2-3 years- experience with a data quality tool such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in data profiling and data quality analysis preferred
- Strong understanding of data quality best practices and concepts
- Strong data and SQL skills required
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
HuQuo is an HR Analytics and Consulting organization to provide path-breaking HR services by deeply understanding the human quotient of organizations we work with, and to evolve the industry and make it future ready through HR Analytics.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.