Provide functional leadership for assigned project role focused on implementing Oracle Cloud/Fusion SCM applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Provide functional Oracle Cloud/Fusion SCM leadership and guidance to client regarding best practices and the functionality of the Oracle Cloud modules and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Create and maintain effective client relationships. Participate in, and support, profitable business development.
Identify business requirements and align them to Oracle Cloud/Fusion
Configure the Cloud/Fusion SCM Application based on client requirements.
Provide thought leadership around industry best practices for improving operation efficiencies and profitability of client business.
Assist in documenting and performing application set ups for test instances. Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the appropriate client lead to obtain sign off. Raise issues and work resolutions as they come up to ensure adherence to the project schedule. Work with the respective client functional lead to ensure knowledge transfer. Participate with the respective client functional lead throughout system testing. Provide guidance to the respective client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas.
Business Development: Assist the Consulting Manager to develop proposals, RFPs, and statements of work congruent with scale and scope of the sales cycle and eventual engagement. Collaborate with sales to up-sell consulting services within existing engagements. Assist Practice manager in estimating projects to ensure profitable delivery.
Marketing Awareness and Client Relationships: Maintain effective relationships with multiple clients and/or vendors. Publish and/or present to user, industry, vendor, and recruiting (job fairs). Assist in maintaining a professional market image for Jibe.
Participate in the development of Hackett Intellectual Capital by contributing to Cloud libraries, submitting papers to various Oracle publications, updating user documentation, and by delivering training, either internally or externally.
Project Support: Support project team for successful delivery of the clients business requirements through all phases of the implementation. Lead weekly project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in projects weekly status, and/or, issues meetings.
Leadership: Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members and throughout Jibe.
Required Candidate profileEssential Skills
Experience with the business processes in one or more of the SCM modules: Item Master and attribute controls, procurement and sourcing, order fulfillment/shipping execution, inventory management, manufacturing, costing, quality, planning, and/or field service.
- Possesses previous Oracle Cloud SCM experience.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
- Contributes to presales efforts as required.
- Coaches and develops others on project team.
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
- Successful experience as an Oracle applications Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Distribution, at least 1-2 full cycle implementations.
- Should understand business objectives and organization structure
- The candidate must have strong work ethics, trustworthiness and self-confidence
- The candidate should work accurately with good attention to detail by maintaining confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach
The candidate should have a good problem-solving approach
Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on business-critical projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent