Position Summary :
As a Consulting provides Strategic & Operational consulting services, create IP and drives Business Solutions for Clients. Positions are open within the Supply Chain Consulting Unit.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- The Consultant would be part of the Supply chain consulting organization responsible for - Business Consulting (Advisory Services), Process Consulting, Business Analysis.
- Roles within these engagements increase with experience - ranging from individual contributors who provide support to the consulting teams, to Engagement Leads who lead an engagement, to Principals who lead multiple engagements and teams.
Thought Leadership and IP creation :
- Create IP that can be leveraged to drive non-linear growth and drive business outcomes. Drive the thought leadership agenda for the BU via white papers, webinars, social media interactions, and another such public forum.
Solution Creation :
- Participate in client engagements (pursuits, projects, discussions) and own the Solutioning from a domain/business point of view.
Organization building :
- Train junior team members on Supply Chain Consulting skills and train the project teams on business/domain concepts. Overall ensure that Business services meet the client's desired Business Outcomes and build a strong team that can do the same.
Competencies : (Desired/Necessary skills for this role)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team / interpersonal skills
- Analytical /Problem Solving skills
- Positive attitude and drive
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Experience & Skills :
1. Knowledge of Supply Chain end-to-end process in any of the following areas (one or multiple):
a. Supply Chain Planning (Demand and Supply Chain Planning)
b. Supply Chain Execution (OMS/ TMS /WMS), Order to Cash, Procure to Pay
c. Inventory Optimization
2. Worked in big teams with multiple stakeholders
3. Experience in creating As-Is and To-Be Process flow diagrams using tools like MS Visio
4. Experience in Supply Chain process analysis and identification of improvement opportunities
5. Experience of working with Global clients
6. Experience in implementing Cloud solutions for a Supply Chain software
7. Experience of delivering 2-3 projects in SDLC Waterfall and Agile methodologies
8. Delivering end-user training on and upscaling the internal teams
9. Hands on experience with implementing SAP IBP / SCM / APO systems for 2-3 different clients
10. Experience in creating requirement documentation
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Brilliant Seeker Services
Client of Brilliant Seeker Services
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.