- B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduate with 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering/Data Warehousing.
- Expert on any of the programming language (Python, C, Java)
- Proficient knowledge of RDBMS concepts and SQL language.
- Hands on experience on any of the ETL tools.
- Expert understanding of data warehousing concepts, business intelligence and big data management.
- Software development in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Good understanding of operating systems and computer fundamentals.
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge on Hadoop, Hive, HBase, and Pig scripting is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Global Analytics India Pvt. Ltd
Global Analytics Holdings is a leading fintech company with an intense focus on providing alternative and friction-less credit solutions to under banked customers that do not have adequate access to mainstream banking services. We use world class analytics, software, UX and a deep understanding of data to provide a range of compelling financial services products. Our primary market is currently the UK with development and production facilities in Chennai and Delhi, India.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Kirti Bohidar
Contact Company:Global Analytics India Pvt. Ltd