1. Should have experience in designs of Telecom Towers
2. Should have hands on experience on TLVA (Tower loading validation Analysis) & PLVA (Pole loading validation Analysis) and provide strengthening solutions for existing towers thru reverse engineering mechanism.
3. Should be able to handle all civil and structural designs other than Telecom Towers
4. Design Check of Existing Building Structures to install new Poles/Towers (and its components) as per customers specifications and requirements using Staad Pro.
5. Telecom Domain Knowledge:
Design evaluation of new built sites, reverse engineering analysis of existing towers.
a. Tower loading validation analysis and pole loading validation analysis.
b. Tower Design and detailing for different antenna loadings.
c. Foundation Designs for Ground Based and Roof Top Towers.
d. Building feasibility Test(SST) for New Towers or Existing Tower
Note@ We are looking only who are experienced in Telecom Tower Designs only.
If any one relevant experience candidates interested Kindly share your resume to below mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Relevant Experience - 4+ yrs at Telecom Tower Designing
Education - B.E(Civil) / M tech(Structural Engineering)
Job Location- Hyderabad
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telcom, ISP
Functional Area: Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Civil
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Bondada Engineering Private Limited
BEPL formally known as Bobdada Engineering Pvt Ltd and it was established in the year of 2012. Our company doing different types of Telecom Projects Pan India wise.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.