JOB TITLE: Senior Developer / Senior DevOps Engineer
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
SAP Cloud SME Solutions & Content Organization which is part of the SAP Intelligent Enterprise LOB's product engineering group envisions to build world class SME solutions and business configuration solution. The Business Configuration solution is designed towards configuring and making customers Go-Live with various SAP Products including but not limiting to S/4 Hana Public Cloud, Success factors, Concur, Ariba centrally from one place.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be required to ramp up quickly on the technical and functional aspects of SAP Central Business Configuration solution and play a role in the further development of the solution. You would have the responsibility to collaborate with architects, consumers and other stakeholders locally and globally and independently prepare architecture concepts, technical papers and be hands-on with the development tasks which are implemented and driven by you.
- Hands-on development with an end to end responsibility for design, development, testing and operation considerations in productive environment.
- Understanding and programming in the current core technical infrastructure and consider the scalability aspect of the same when deployed into Hyperscalers.
- Lead group of developers within the team to drive bigger topics from conceptualization to design to eventual productization of the same.
- Encourage an environment of heightened collaborative culture within the team with an attitude of helping the team deliver on its goals.
- Analyze and harden existing infrastructure, automation, application coding and DevOps process.
- Engage and work closely with the Operations and Core framework teams in giving requirements to them with deep insights and detailed technical specification.
- Manage expectations of various stakeholders and bring transparency with regards to the status of deliverables and project overall.
Required Candidate profile
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expert experience with Object Oriented Programming Paradigm and usage of various Design Patterns
- Hands-on experience with two or more OO programming languages.
- Ability to find performance bottlenecks and resolve them proactively.
- Knack to look proactively into performance issues across the stack and optimization of the same.
- Strong hold on SQL concepts and optimization techniques.
- Working experience with modern open sources databases like Postgres.
- Developing in npm environment and knowledge of popular npm modules.
- Experience with zero downtime environment and seamless upgrade of different services and components.
- Proficiency in requirements identification, solution analysis/testing and debugging skills.
- Deep understanding on continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Great aptitude for problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the SAP Business ByDesign Platform and Architecture.
- Understanding of SaaS, OR Mapping concept and Model Driven Development.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
BE/B.Tech or Master's in computer science or equivalent from recognized institutes.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 7.6-13 years of experience in Cloud DevOps (60% aggregate across)
EXPECTED TRAVEL: 0-10%
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.