EXPECTATION AND TASKS:
You will be member of the SAP Ariba Network Product team in Bangalore, SAP Ariba. Your role will be to :
- Work with the Scrum team to develop small to complex features and functionality sticking to sprint timelines and prescribed development processes based on Agile.
- Work independently to gather cloud data and provide in-depth analysis and timely resolution for issues in production and internal development environment
- Maintain full ownership of features and cloud production issues until resolution escalating to a lead or manager when appropriate.
- Contribute to innovation initiatives
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- At least 10+ years of hands on experience in designing and coding enterprise applications in a commercial product development environment.
- Working knowledge with open source frameworks and latest web technologies.
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, design patterns and architecture principles
- Good understanding of deployment environments, configuration of applications, change management principles
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.E , Comp Science or MS in computer science with minimum 7+ years of Enterprise Software Development
- Solid command on object oriented design and development with hands on skills in core and enterprise Java
- Working experience with UI based technologies such as Angular, Bootstrap
- Experience in building micro services and on open source frameworks like Spring boot.
- Working experience on REST and SOAP based Web services and XML technologies.
- Should possess understanding of least one RDBMS system (e.g. Oracle) and schema design along with ability to write basic to complex queries.
- Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Should have good understanding of enterprise environments with application servers, database and Web servers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.