Senior Developer (T3)
(IEG S/4 S/4HANA Test Engineering)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
S/4HANA Automation Engineering Development Team is working to solve complex engineering challenges towards achieving complete test automation for mission critical ERP. Being a cloud company with ambitious goals towards earnings from cloud subscriptions, it's crucial for SAP to maintain high quality standards with 24/7 availability of its cloud solutions. Effective and continuous testing through complete automation is the way forward. The automation tool developed and supported by S/4HANA Automation Engineering Development Team enables SAP to achieve its vision and strategy by ensuring high quality of SAP S/4HANA cloud, together with strong cost containment of testing efforts for SAP and customers.
The team is in its journey towards developing intelligent and smart testing with host of services, accelerating towards achieving industry first, complete automation in cloud for cloud. We are the enablers to achieve automation for SAP Intelligent Enterprise Scenarios including automation for all integration scenarios going across SAP solutions, furthermore team is also instrumental with SAP X4.
With this empowering SAP S/4HANA Cloud and mission critical ERP to achieve automated continuous testing for all business processes and applications. We work with varied and latest technologies, Java, JS, Python, ML, k8s, Cloud - SCP, AWS, GCP etc.
As a Senior Developer for S/4HANA Test Engineering team, you will be working with a team of talented and motivated colleagues, following agile methodologies and responsible for development/Development support tasks. While involving in development tasks one will also be able to experience multiple technologies and their integrations as in S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Machine Learning etc., It is expected that you take full technical ownership for the deliverables of the team and assigned project including architectural design. Also, someone who is willing innovate by exploring more technologies, open sources and their possible interactions with S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Machine Learning and achieve our mission.
* Contribute to the development of new features through design, coding, testing and delivering the best solutions as per the customer satisfaction
* Create excellence both in terms of quality and scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis and refinement of the system implementation
* Work in diverse team applying scrum and follow the agile development practices
* Upkeep the project quality management tasks such as specification, design documents and code reviews
* Mentoring and guiding team members
* Drive continuous improvements (Product/Process) within the teams to improve productivity and effectiveness of application with highest optimization techniques
Learning and Development opportunities:
Hands on experience in designing and developing a model which includes the capabilities of ML, can create an impact in S/4HANA community and touch base larger audience by simplifying day to day life of developers and testers to greater extent
Required Candidate profileEDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES WORK EXPERIENCE
* B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or related field
* Significant experience as developer in designing and implementing applications using any technologies
o ABAP / oDATA / HANA / CDS Views
o Fiori / SAP UI5
o Java-J2EE / JS / SCP / Cloud Platforms and at least one front end view framework like React, Angular etc.,
* Experience working with any of the SAP Cloud Solutions
* Hands on experience on continuous integration tools like Jenkins
* Good knowledge of RDBMS and SAP HANA, MySQL database or equivalent
* Extremely passion for technology and software craftsmanship
* Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills
* Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
* High level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be the key for success. Strong customer focus required
* Excellent team player, with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work, self-motivated
* Experience in working with agile development principles
* Exposure to SAP Cloud Platforms, or AWS / GCP etc.
* Good knowledge of machine learning concepts
* Knowledge of Github & DevOps would be an added advantage
Note: Preferred candidate will have good exposure to multiple areas listed above under Desired skills and Additional skills. Assessment will be based on overall experience with appropriate breadth and depth of expertise. * 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in Software Development and Development Support
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.