We at InfoBeans are always on hunt for some best talents in the IT industry & keeping with our trend of Creating WOW! , we currently recruiting professionals who can help take our current breadth of Technology expertise to an altogether different dimension & level in tune with the emerging market trends and ensure Creating WOW! continues to prevail in whatever we do.
The hunt is for strong DevOps Professional and a team player with the ability to manage effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (customers & team members alike). Incumbent will demonstrate personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved both within the internal teams, and with partner organizations and suppliers.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Pune / Indore
Source Control Tools - TFS
Build & Continuous Integration Tools - VSTS, TFSBuild, Jenkins, Microsoft Web Deploy, MSSQLPublish, MSBuild, Bamboo
Virtualization Tools - Docker for windows, Hyper-V
Programming/Scripting - Powershell, VB Script, Batch Scripting, Dot net Framework basics, SQL scripting, TFS work Item Customization
Cloud Services - Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Good exposure of working as DevOps in Microsoft applications and technologies.
- Strong experience and a sound understanding of CI/CD principles and technologies.
- Knowledge of basic administration activities in MSSQL database
- Knowledge of web hosting Tool IIS, Loadbalancer tool NLB and windows clustering.
- Develop, enhance and maintain automation tools to assist with software deployment.
- Assist in production support duties.
- Candidate with experience in TFS Administration activities such as work Item customization is preferred.
- High level of experience in running automated builds and deploying web-based\Windows Services\Web Services applications into test and production environments
- Responsible of maintaining, configuring and automating production environments
- Experience with administration knowledge of Microsoft TFS\GIT\SVN focusing on its source code management functionality
- Basic understanding of Microsoft web based technologies and Dot net framework
- Experience writing and modifying build scripts
- Solid interpersonal, communications and partnership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree, with relevant work experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
InfoBeans Technologies Limited
InfoBeans Systems is a fast growing software development company with offices in Pune and Indore and business development centre in US. We develop customized business applications for large and mid-size organizations in the US. We strongly believe that customer success defines our success. Hence, we look for people who are customer-oriented and believe in aligning themselves with the customer. We are an equal opportunity employer who believe and practice individual freedom and right to expression. We look for people who can sink into the culture and perform despite all odds. We are a highly people-centric organization that rewards efforts as well as results. We believe in working with extreme professionalism yet not compromising at the fun factor. We're a fun place to work at and people wait to come to their work stations. Come, witness the growth InfoBeans is gaining and be a part of it
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.