eLearning Developer job opportunity in Bangalore and Mumbai for a professional holding at least 9 years experience in developing ELearning content. You will use your experience in content development, proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, responsive development tools, etc.
Our client is looking for an experienced professional eager to grow their career in, Instructional designing and e-learning content development. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Shift: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Designing and Developing ELearning concepts, contents and Instructional Designing.
- Managing and Implementing various projects to support an agile development environment
- Being accountable for working as an Individual contributor also collaboratively working with various stakeholders
- Developing interactive digital learning content
- Being able to test, debug and troubleshoot the content across various devices
- Mentoring and leading the designers to enhance their capabilities
- Managing the projects keeping in-line with the deadline and inputs.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Passionate about crafting simple, intuitive, and delightful learning experiences
- Strong Project management skills, able to work both independently as well as collaboratively.
- Proficiency in at least 4 tools in the Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Proficiency in one or more ELearning development tools/environments
- Hands-on in Motion graphics, User Experience Design, etc.
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.