Senior Energy Analyst - Utilities
Principal Consultant - Utilities
Assist the - Lead- of the Policy and Regulatory team of Mercados EMI for assignments within India and abroad.
- Detailed knowledge of the Indian Power & Regulatory sector, including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers
- Deep understanding of coal and its logistics scenario in India
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory framework for thermal power plants, can provide market and competitive insights into the industry.
- Understanding of Power Trading.
- Analytical and project management skills including the ability to implement projects (including more than one project at a time).
- An ability to multi-task effectively and handling multiple project simultaneously
- Experience of handling tariff related assignments, business plans, commercial agreements (PPA)
- Experience of working with regulators/ distribution utilities/ transmission utilities/generation companies
- MS Excel Financial Modeling
- Ability to work with MS Office (word, powerpoint, excel) is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, deep understanding of Conventional power plant stake holders (IPP, EPC, OEM, State Utilities, NBFC, IFIs etc.
Education & Experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in policy and regulatory area for power sector, especially thermal power plants.
- B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical/Power
- M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical OR MBA in Finance/Operations/ Marketing/ Power Management (Desirable but not compulsory)
Working conditions / Location
The base location would be Hyderabad, Telangana. However, the applicant should be open to travel to manage other Projects. He/ She should also be willing to relocate (if required) to other locations within country based on project requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting, Finance
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
5 - 10 yrs Delhi NCR
Keyskills: Design, Consulting - Energy Sector, Project Management, Strategy Consulting...
Pylon Management Consulting Pvt Ltd
2 - 7 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: power consulting, power strategy, power advisory, Power Distribution...
5 - 10 yrs Delhi NCR
Keyskills: renewable energy, Project Management, Regulatory, Consulting - Utilities
4 - 7 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: stakeholder management, financial modelling, risk management, power sector,...
5 - 8 yrs Delhi
Keyskills: Techno Commercial, Utility, Project Management, Energy, Consultant...
1 - 5 yrs Dehradun, Lucknow, Patna,...
Keyskills: Predictive Modeling, Product structuring, Consulting - Energy Sector, Big4,...
Divya Sharma Assistant Manager HR MERCADOS ENERGY MARKETS INDIA PVT LTD. Delhi