We are looking for a C# Senior Engineers / Architect - responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
TVS Next Culture
Above all else we are a culture of Supercharged transformation.
We are made of talented people but are powered by teams - we are exponentially more valuable when aligned and working together.
We push boundaries of whats possible, set clear, actionable goals and have high expectations for our performance.
Aim to Amaze
We take supercharged approach to deliver value, meaning we do everything in our power not just to satisfy but to amaze our clients. Our clients expect world-class experience from us, because thats what we promised. Aim to Amaze, and never miss!
Help each other thrive
Engage compassionately by recognizing that people have experiences and perspectives that differ from our own. We know that not everything is about us, and that we succeed when the people around us succeed.
Great just isnt good enough here. Nexians are encouraged to lead by example, seek to solve big challenges, set measurable and actionable goals, and continuously learn, iterate and improve.
Come Equipped With:
Technical Skills : .Net Stack: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC 5.0+, Web API, Micro Services, OOPS, Design Patterns, LINQ, Java script, jQuery, CSS, SQL Server 2012+, HTML 5
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Familiarity with the .NET framework
Familiarity with the Entity Framework 4.5
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Proficient in SQL and stored procedures (MS SQL Server, TSQL )
Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,SVN
Familiarity with continuous integration
Characteristics that you must possess
1. Technical Expertise with Breadth & Depth You should have knowledge in several technology stacks at a high level but should also possess depth in your core techs.
2. Analytical Skills - One of the most important tasks is the ability to represent an abstract problem in the form of finite real object of the system, which can be evaluated, designed and developed.
3. Communication You should possess exceptional visual, verbal, and written communication skills. You should be able to make cognizant conversations with various stakeholders including customers, managers, business analysts and developers & have the ability to impress on them.
4. Intuition - Even if you know how the suggested architecture works, there's something more than experience you should be following. The ability to predict the future issues with the use of analytic skills not always helps. So that is why a good software architect has to have an intuition.
5. Responsibility You should be aware that your decisions make or break an engagement & therefore you should have the ability to do thorough research & back your decisions based on that.
6. Fun & Frolic Building a better world is hard work, so its important not to take ourselves too seriously and have a few laughs along the way. Dont wait for other people to make you laugh; lead by example.