Key Result Areas:
1. Achieving Machine up time.
2. Ensure MTTR and MTBF are within target value
3. Sustain maintenance work quality
4. Control of document
5. Monitor & Execute breakdown work orders and CAPA .
6. Execute Preventive maintenance
Responsible for Plant, Machine and utility availability for production.
Responsible for implementing 5S, Kaizen and Poka yoke and Safety culture. Training to the new operators.
Monitor Breakdown work orders & Execute breakdown maintenance.
Planning & Review of Preventive maintenance activities.
Fault finding & Analysis Spare Management.
Responsible for shifting of existing machines & installations of new equipment's.
Tracking and control of maintenance.
Expense Monitoring energy consumption, identify & implement measures for energy saving.
Identify and implement improvement projects in department.
Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
Visit to Govt offices for legal work as required.
Job location : MADKAI (Goa).
Vacancy is for Godrej Locks for more information kindly visit our website www.godrejlocks.com
Desired Candidate Profile
Essential: BE Electrical & Electronics
REQUISITE WORK EXPERIENCE
Essential: 3 - 5 years
Preferred: prior supervisory experience in the electrical & electronic maintenance
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Behavioral Competencies required:-
1. Effective Communication
2. Analytical skills
3. Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
4. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Functional Competencies required:-
1. Knowledge of Ms Office
2. Root Cause analysis
3. Knowledge in electrical and electronic systems
4. TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE of CNC Machines / handling the Dept
5. Basic Plc Training/How to interface PLC, HMI with machine.
6. Knowledge of pneumatic and Electro pneumatic systems.
7. Knowledge of Servo systems.
8. Ability to develop Electric and electronic circuits
9. Knowledge of Computer systems.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
View Contact Details
Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd
From high tech engineering solutions to world-class consumer products, Godrej is an integral part of the lives of millions of Indians. Setting quality benchmarks and redefining customer satisfaction as we enrich lives across boundaries.
At Godrej, its more than a career, its an opportunity to live your dreams. Its about imbibing a culture that nurtures your ambition with opportunities and challenges, a culture that encourages freedom to operate, to express yourself and to learn.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. is a manufacturing major with 14 diverse strategic business units ranging from hi-tech engineering to world class office & consumer products.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.