- Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- You will be creating and updating material/color library in Flex PLM.
- You will be helping the designer in creating sampling and production tech packs.
- You will need to visit various factories to explain tech pack details to sampling master (sampling in-charge) and pattern master. Also you will need to explain designers comments on proto samples to sampling head and tailors.
- Based on fit and size set comments given by the designer, you will need to get the patterns corrected from pattern master in the factory.
- You will need to take feedbacks from the designer and continuously keep updating the tech pack in Flex PLM as per the requirement or changes made in the product during its sampling/development.
- You will need to work closely with design, product and sourcing team to ensure a seamless sampling process.
Required Candidate profile
- You are a apparel design / textile design/ textile technology / apparel merchandising/ accessory design graduate from NIIFT / NIFD / PEARL / FDDI / JD Institute of Fashion Technology / Army Institute of Fashion and Design or any other design/textile college.
- You have an experience of 1-4 years in apparel merchandising/design.
- You have good fabric and material knowledge.
- You are aware of Apparel manufacturing and design processes.
- You know apparel construction and pattern making.
- You have basic computer skills.
- You will have an advantage if you have worked on any PLM software or are skilled with Adobe Illustrator software in your previous organization.
- You are high on energy and can travel frequently.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy taking initiative.
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work in harmony with your co-workers.
- You are adaptable to different work environments and are a quick learner.
- You are hardworking and eager to add to your knowledge base and skills.
- You are a rider and passionate about motorcycles and riding gear/apparel.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Royal Enfield (A Unit of Eicher Motors Ltd.).
The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, it has been a pioneer of powerful four-stroke technology since 1955 in India. With its manufacturing base in Chennai, India, the company offers a variety of models catering to the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts.
Royal Enfield's product line up includes the Bullet, Classic and Thunderbird models in both 350 and 500cc displacements. Royal Enfield operates through 11 company-operated stores and 250 dealers in all major cities and towns. Royal Enfield motorcycles are exported to over 40 countries across the world including the USA, Japan, UK, several European and Latin American countries, as well as the Middle East and South Asia.
Royal Enfield also organizes and supports many enthusiast activities, events and rides across the country, more prominently the Rider Mania an annual gathering of Royal Enfield riders from all over the country and the Himalayan Odyssey, the largest motorcycle ride over some of the toughest roads and highest mountain passes in the region of Himachal and Ladakh.
Interested candidates can also apply by logging in
Contact Company:Royal Enfield (A Unit of Eicher Motors Ltd.).