Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- 8+ Years in Embedded firmware. 4+ years in Storage/ SSD would be a strong plus.
- Strong firmware design and debug experience using assembly and C programming.
- Knowledge of SSD flash translation layer, wear leveling, garbage collection.
- Knowledge of mass storage interfaces such as SATA, SAS, NVMe (optional but strong plus).
- High level of skill in problem recreation and trapping, and in identifying performance critical algorithms for optimization.
- Strong skill in ARM development tools and IDE such as Eclipse
- Ability to scope and estimate development effort.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team, able to multitask effectively in fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of digital hardware design (optional but plus).
- Experience in test equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic/bus analyzers (good to have).
- Experience with working on FPGAs is a strong plus.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and maintain positive relationships
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and a dedicated colleague
- Collaborate effectively in a dynamic team environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP