Working as a developer you will be part of a team implementing the FW for the latest SSD controllers with a responsibility for the delivery of high quality, high performance designs.
You will work in partnership with the architectural and firmware leadership team defining the overall solution and then working to design, implement and then functionally test your components. You will be working to ensure the delivered firmware is to a very high quality, utilizing an Agile like approach of iterative development, test driven development and continuous integration. You will need to focus on ensuring you use the highest programming standards to produce highly readable and maintainable code, in addition to meeting the performance and reliability objectives.
You will work on projects from their earliest inception, through simulation and pre SoC tapeout on FPGA and co-design environments, SoC bringup and support the design through customer qualification and ramp into production.
You will study and understand new features proposed in JEDEC and development prototype/proof of concept innovation solutions.
- In depth knowledge and extensive experience with deeply embedded firmware development
- Extensive experience with C/C++ and assembly programming
- You are an authority in the use of scripting languages, programming tools and environment
- Experience working in a sophisticated technology company
- Experience of the storage industry, in SSD, HDD, storage systems or a related technology
- You have a deep understanding of storage interfaces including ideally PCIe/NVMe, AHCI, SATA, SAS, UFS, eMMC
- You have experience with advanced NAND flash and other non-volatile storage
- You possess a BSEE or equivalent required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP