We are currently inviting candidates with strong development experience in product development.
If interested share your updated resume @ https://bit.ly/2Tm3g9w
- Preferably 5-10 years of experience in developing web applications
- Should have good understanding of both front end as well as backend.
- Expertise with web application architecture, application security and REST apis.
- At least 1 years in ReactJS is mandatory
- Expert knowledge of frontend development and build tools (npm, webpack etc)
- Should be able to write modular and testable code and having understanding of basic Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Sound debugging skills using tools like browser's developer tools, Fiddler, Wireshark, Postman etc.
- Experience in writing REST apis in Python/Go as a backend programming language is preferable.
- Good to have - Working knowledge of design tools, Unix, docker, CI/CD, Git etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- As part of a development team, you are expected to take the following responsibilities:
- Develop web applications using ReactJS, jQuery, ES5, ES6+, HTML, CSS and Python/Go.
- Work with other developers on the Druva development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
- Work with the Druva development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop, deliver new enhancements & products.
- Take end to end responsibility of tasks/modules/feature assigned from understanding the requirement, designing, implementation and unit testing.
- Work with the UX designers and analyse the specs for implementation feasibility etc.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web application development.
Druva Data Solutions Private Limited
Headquartered at Sunnyvale-California, we are present across 6 locations in US Asia, Europe, Australia serving more than 3000 customers.
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA ,PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc.
We invite you to be a part of the Pune team - hosting one of its world class facilities our employees enjoy attractive HR benefits and wholesome recreations facility along with a great career opportunity ! Listed are the career opportunities : http:// www.druva.com/about/careers/
Contact Company:Druva Data Solutions Private Limited