ZS Corporate Support teams support the firms core business operations by operating the internal enterprise. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedicationwhether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
The Senior Human Resources Associate - Staffing will report directly to our Staffing Lead for India in Human Resources and will support all aspects of understanding and recording consulting staff resource availability and skill inventory activities in the ZS office. This includes working closely with the staff to understand their project experiences, current and future availability, skills, and developmental goals. In addition to understanding these, the staff liaison is responsible for updating the appropriate tools and ensuring communication with the relevant scheduling leads and other HR team members as appropriate.
- To understand the demand, both current (sold) and pipeline:
- In-take project requests, either on-going projects or new projects from business leaders in India or the US/Europe.
- Assess team options and make decisions on staffing assignments. Communicate appropriately.
- Proactively understand the pipeline of work with current and potential clients.
- Work with the staffing leads and recruiting leads to identify and monitor capacity
- To understand and record, using the appropriate tools, the following for the consulting staff in the Pune office
- Current and future staffing levels as they evolve over the project duration and staffing constraints, if any
- Developmental goals and expertise areas
- Make scheduling tool assignments as needed in coordination with the scheduling lead
- Monitor hours reports and highlight exceptions to appropriate people
- Conduct periodic training on staffing tools and process for new staff
- Monitor and facilitate staffing transitions for long-term staffed roles
- Collaborate with wider HR team to support staffing, learning and HR iniatives
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Staffing Specialist/ Manpower Planning
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time