1. Hunt actively for new accounts and generate new business revenue, build a strong portfolio of Enterprise
segment prospects, drive revenue growth and new sales
2. Own sales strategy and targets for the region, make continuous improvements based on performance
3. Execute the field sales plan and manage inbound sales leads in a timely manner
4. Evaluate events suitable for participation, negotiate with event organizers for deliverables and ensure all
event objectives are met
5. Manage lead follow-up and lifecycle, ensure maximization of lead tracking and conversion
6. Generate weekly & monthly reports of sales performance for your region
7. Explore new avenues of creating awareness &; conversion and run regular experiments
8. Build a pipeline of opportunities across products/services and region
9. Use solution selling to engage with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
10. Own commercial negotiations to close new contracts, including creation of sales proposals and management
of RFP bidding processes
11. Deliver sales presentations in client meetings
12. Work closely with the sales and marketing team to generate new sales leads through various marketing
campaigns across the year
13. Collaborate closely with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales process to ensure customer
14. Achieve assigned KPIs and maintain the record in Dynamics
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- 3-5 years of experience as a BDM or Sales Executive
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as sales manager, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievablesolutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent social networking and negotiation skills
- A team-player and adaptable and open to changes in the business environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Grazitti Interactive is a global digital services provider leveraging cloud, mobile and social media technologies to reinvent the way you do business. Since 2008, Grazitti has been helping companies power their businesses with itsÂ marketing automationÂ andÂ cloud innovation services.
As a global consultancy, we have strategic partnerships with technology pioneers like Marketo, Salesforce, Google, Alteryx, Microsoft, Adobe, Lithium, Optimizely, Acquia, Shopify and Jive. We combine these platforms with our innovative approaches to provide effective, result-oriented solutions to our clients. We have been helping hundreds of global companies to transform their business technologies and save millions.
With multiple offices in the U.S., India, Australia, and Singapore, Grazitti Interactive has a growingÂ client baseÂ ranging from a diversified set of Fortune 100 companies, non-profit organizations, and government agencies to mid-to-small size organizations. They rely on our creative thinking, expertise to deliver the most effective solutions, and repeatable results.
What We Do
Cloud, mobile and social technologies are rapidly evolving. And to stay ahead of the competition, you need to be an expert or hire an expert.
Grazitti's strategic consulting, implementation, andÂ cloud innovation serviceshelp companies engage better with their customers and drive more sales. Unlike traditional consulting companies, we not only give you a solution, but also help you transform your business. We support you at every stage of your transformation journey and our agile implementation methodology ensures you achieve your desired goals in the given timeframe.
We specialize inÂ marketing automation, marketing support and marketing solutions; Salesforce support, solutions, implementation and integrations; web development and design. Our gamut of web services includes websites, applications, portals, communities and e-commerce stores, widgets, discussion forums and blogs, content management systems, mailers, landing pages and more.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Tanvi Sharma
Contact Company:Grazitti Interactive