Job: Software Developer / Sr. Software Developer (Java)
We are seeking several experienced software developers who can build the world's next generation eye care platform which will be used worldwide by millions.
Senior Backend / JAVA Engineer (For Pune office):
Responsibilities and Duties
Your impact in the role:
- Execute on the software development strategy to improve our innovative healthcare platform.
- Understand and implement software engineering concepts to drive features from conception to delivery. Be able to move fast and change direction, build high-quality, scalable code and who will bring knowledge and best practices to the team.
- Collaborate closely with the product management, and QA teams to achieve quality releases.
- Work hand-in-hand with customer support, documentation, and downstream teams to enable customer success.
- Make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-release while maintaining performance and scalability requirements.
- Be able to clearly communicate goals and desired outcomes to internal project teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience with JAVA based enterprise level applications.
- Strong experience with either MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Self-driven, ability to resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Good understanding of working with AWS or Azure/Google Cloud environments.
- Experience with Spring MVC framework, REST-API /JAX-RS (Designing, development), messaging (AMQP, RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Good experience with large scale distributed computing system/environment.
- Integration experience with third party APIs is a plus.
UG: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
View Contact Details
Eyecarelive is a pioneer in one of the fast growing segments of healthcare industry. We are building next generation telemedicine platform and technology which will change how eye care is delivered to millions around the world. We are a building a bleeding edge technology on Amazon Web Services (AWS Cloud).
We believe our software can help millions of people get access to eye care around the ones including the ones who go blind in emerging countries. We want people around the world to have healthy eyes including children who are victims of several eye diseases which eventually turns in blindness.
To help us achieve our mission, we are seeking individuals who share our passion for innovation and like to challenge the status co. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley in the United States and are growing our engineering teams in Pune. We invite you to join us in the journey to change eye care and be part of our team and make a difference.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.