Greetings of the day !!!
PFB of job description.
Job Profile: Java Developer
Exp: 6-8 Yrs
Mandatory Technology Experience:
- Experience in developing web applications
- Proficiency in JAVA, Spring, and MVC patterns, Gradle, Maven
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with web technologies to include web services, XML and JSON
- Experience with Postgres, Oracle databases
- Must be familiar with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to make UI recommendations based on solid understanding of user interactions.
Good to have:
- Experience with Open stack, docker and/or AWS
- Experience building components designed for reuse with performance in mind.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to use Test Driven Development methodologies (Unit test and UMLs)
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and/or Foundation and Font-awesome.
- Experience with multi-tier web application development and working knowledge of Web Application Servers.
- Demonstrated experience with disciplined unit, regression, and integration testing
- Experience of C/C++ will be helpful in these positions.
- Familiarity with Apache projects like Hadoop, Spark.
- Work Hands-on with the teams to define the architecture of multi-tier solutions. Should be able to understand the requirements from the product management and should be able to translate them to the product features and architecture using new technologies to solve the business problem.
- Should be able to present the design and proposed architecture to the stakeholders. Should be able to define the architecture for scale, performance and usability. Should facilitate the selection of correct technical choices via collaboration.
- Should be able to guide and mentor junior developers and peers in the team.
- Should be able to implement the architecture with the team and solve complex technical issues.
- Should be able to improve on processes related to quality of the software development. Should ensure and work closely with the development and testing teams to ensure quality software development.
- Work closely with product management to define the future requirements.
Job Location: Magarpatta, Pune
If interested, please revert back with updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or call back on 7700989377.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
Focus Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Pan India Presence
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.