A Java Developer with 4-7 years of experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. He will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and deployment.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software versions and components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BE/ME degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Knowledge of MySQL, Postgres database
- Experience in Spring MVC, Hibernate, Webdev, Struts, JSP Servlet, Elastic Search Framework
- Experience with test-driven agile development
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs and integrations
- knowledge of document/file management, project management
- Experience in code optimization, performance improvement
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Familiarity with build tools such as Eclipse, Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiar with deployment on Cent OS and Tomcat environment
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
redbracket Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Redbracket Digital Pvt. Ltd.
redbracket is an innovative online platform for the entire AEC (Architect, Engineering and Construction) Community across India. It provides a complete solution to the AEC community in product management, promotion and business operations and makes collaboration simpler and easier. redbracket is a B2B platform mainly addressing the prevailing gap between specifier and manufacturer. It aims to reduce efforts from both the sides. redbracket is also a network of professionals, manufacturers, suppliers, builders, contractors, artists, students and other AEC community members.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.