Rate Gain is a global leader in providing solutions for the hospitality and travel industries for revenue management decision support, rate intelligence, seamless electronic distribution and brand engagement helping customers around the world to streamline their operations and sales. RateGain global customer base comprises leading hospitality chains and travel suppliers and intermediaries including airlines, hotels, cruise lines, car rental companies, online travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers.
Rate Gain has its services in over 120 countries; the company serves over 10,000+ clients including about 125,000+ hotels across the world. Rate Gain has its development centres based in India, and has client-facing offices in the US, Spain and the UK as well.
We are a bunch of young at heart, extremely agile and vibrant workforce working round the clock. Constantly looking out for similar talent willing to run and grow with us.
We are seeking highly diligent, confident candidates with substantial management experience for the role of Communications Manager /Senior Manager. The position comes with great responsibility, as Communications Directors will be responsible and accountable for public perception of RateGain. Managing this perception involves developing marketing and communication strategies, understanding the importance of timing and setting, responding to crises and setbacks, overseeing a team of diverse communications roles and ensuring that information released is consistent with the strategy at large.
Communications Manager Responsibilities:
1. Developing a cohesive communications strategy.
2. Assembling and overseeing a diversely skilled communications team.
3. Crisis management and preemptive planning.
4. Cultivating an environment of readiness and alertness.
5. Maintaining an awareness of company risks and threats.
6. Projecting a positive company image to the public.
7. Managing media relations.
8. Managing a communications budget.
9. Ensuring quality control of all information released.
Communications Manager Requirements:
1. MBA or advanced degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
2. 10+ years communications experience.
3. Extensive list of media contacts.
4. Awareness of and proficiency with communications technologies.
5. Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
6. Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
7. Strong and confident leadership.
Perks and Benefits
As per Industry Standards