* To prepare plans for handling the day-to-day funds at the project sites
* To co-ordinate with the project sites and HO in order to allocate funds
* To ensure that all funds allocated/ disbursed to the project site are put to optimal use
* To identify areas for cost reduction and taking steps to control costs for the project sites within the region
* To maintain daily cash information, record daily cash deposits, expenses and borrowings for the region.
* To review and sign off the month end account reconciliation's and to address and attend to issues that may arise
* To supervise day to day operations relating to various aspects of accounts and finance including entries on the general ledger accounts register
* To ensure implementation of financial control systems including proper systems and procedures for approval, passing and booking expenses.
* To ensuring that all statutory records are accurately maintained.
* To ensure timely payments to creditors
* To conduct timely audit for the project sites under purview
* To manage and handle all issues that can arise at sites by either resolving the issues or escalating them to the HO.
Salary: INR 13,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent