KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in the day to day accounting functions
- Ensure Statutory Compliance's and Audit Compliance's for all accounting related transactions
- Preparation of Financial Statement as per Indian Accounting Standards
- Liaison with statutory auditors and ensure completion of audits within agreed timelines
- Tax Management Analyzing & developing tax saving opportunities.
- Ensuring timely processing of bills.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Generating accounting records and MIS.
Required Candidate profile
- Sound accounting background with knowledge of applicable laws and standards.
- Hands on experience of working SAP FICO Module
- Dealing with Big4 auditors & having working knowledge on SAP
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.