Designation: Senior Manager - Industrial Relations
Location: Baroda (Gujarat)
1. Establish & Execute location level IR priorities in consultation with Site Manager & Head HR. Ensuring effective implementation of attendance, leave management & payroll process.
2. Manage Contract Labour Strategy: Identification of Correct Contractors, Compliance of the provisions of the law. Ensure processing of Contract bill processing in a timely manner
3. Should have the ability to Develop & Implement Strategy to deal with Union(s) if in the future. Should have fair, firm & factual relationship to deal with Union leaders. To assist Site Manager & Head HR w.r.t Collective Bargaining & Long Term Wage Settlement process. Custodian of Labour law statutory compliances. Identify & prioritize statutory compliance issues to be addressed & Labour law statutory compliances. Identify & prioritize statutory compliance issues to be addressed & develop a plan to address and implement the plan. Strengthen the processes & systems to ensure 100% compliance to all statutory compliances at the plant. Monitor & ensure 100% compliance to all statutory compliances at the plants.
4. Partner with Site Manager & HR at site for Implementing Labour Productivity Improvement Initiatives.
5. Handling Disciplinary action process in the matters like unauthorized absenteeism, negligence, insubordination, idling & wasting the time, stoppage of work, by way of verbal counselling, written counselling, cautioning, warning, suspension & termination. Handle Domestic Enquiry process.
6. Attending Legal & Court Matters (Civil/Labour/Industrial/High Court) & appearance before conciliation authorities pertains to organization. Co-coordinating with company Advocate(s) in terms of any court matter(s) & document submission. Should be able to handle situations like Strike, lockout, layoffs etc
7. Develop & Implement Grievance Redressal mechanism by proactively implementing Grievance Redressal forums for employees as well as labours. Resolve issues in a timely manner. Prepare & track the progress by way of implementation of dashboard
8. Liaoning with Govt. departments like Labour dept., Pollution Control, PF, ESIC, etc. Effective implementation of month by month Labour Law Compliances & also resolving any issues w.r.t. Labour law compliances. Prepare & track the progress by way of implementation of dashboard.
9. Engagement of Employees/workmen by way of effectively implementing Cultural, Sports & Awareness category events. To have maximum participation.
10. Responsible for Site Administration activities.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Practical Understanding of the applicability of Labour Laws at the plant level
- Good conceptual understanding of Industrial Relations & Labour Compliance
- Handling Multiple Contractors & Unions, Effective handling of Contract labours
- Good Communication & Drafting Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Excellent in Verbal & Written communication in Gujarati apart from English and Hindi.
Required Candidate profileEducational Qualification:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Industrial/Labour Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Giant HR
10 - 15 yrs Vadodara, Gujarat
Keyskills: statutory compliance, payroll processing, industrial relations manager...
K7 Management Consultants
10 - 18 yrs Vadodara
Keyskills: statutory compliance, wage register, labour laws, hr, muster roll...
The Giant HR
10 - 15 yrs Vadodara
Keyskills: Site Administration, Labour Laws, Industrial Relations, Disciplinary Action...
Crescent Foundry Pvt. Ltd
10 - 18 yrs Vadodara
Keyskills: Administration, Factory Hr, Human Resource Management, IR
15 - 25 yrs Vadodara
Keyskills: Salary, GM, Human Resource Management, IR, General Management, HR, DGM
LINE O MATIC GRAPHIC INDUSTRIES
6 - 11 yrs Ahmedabad
Keyskills: Grievance Handling, Manpower Planning, HRMS, Payroll Management...
IDHYAH HR SOLUTIONS
10 - 15 yrs Ahmedabad
Keyskills: Organization Structure, Compensation Management, Succession Planning...