QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate in Hotel Management / Post Graduate in Management
EXPERIENCE: 10 - 15 Years
Should have worked preferably in hotels, shopping malls, retail chain in similar capacity.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the unit; operations, logistics and administration.
- Shall devise systems and procedures for upkeep of assets, smooth running of facilities and ensure customer and retailer delight.
- Handling customer and retailer delight, generating revenues from events and promotions.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Will handle Mall Zoning issues, aspects of Store Design, Vendor Selection, Contract Management, Mall Safety issues etc.
- Analyzing and evaluating business performance, planning, budgeting and MIS reporting.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good commercial skills.
- Should be a team player with good communication and negotiation skills.
REPORTING TO: Centre Head
LOCATION: Inorbit Malls, Malad
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Operations
Role: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent