Location : Noida
Job description: Senior Manager - Test Automation We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India.
We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains.
This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact Key Responsibilities:
1. Manage and Lead Test Automation group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Ensure the product meets quality goals of Test automation, test coverage, quality goals, functionality, performance, stress, stability, and reliability
3. Participate in leadership meetings and build the automation CoE within ImpactQA
4. Good exposure in managing Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
5. Support sales team in building new offerings around test automation and Devops. Building case studies, content and white papers on new technologies and trends
6. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
7. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
8. Coordinate with other product stakeholders to plan QA activities and administer QA deliverables on day to day basis.
9. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
10. Hire and Develop a high performing Automation, Devops and SDET team within ImpactQA Qualifications Required:
11. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
12. Total experience of 8-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
13. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
14. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
15. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
16. Strong project management skills, with experience in an agile and shift left development environment.
17. Strong QA background in defining and leading effective QA processes
18. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
19. Proven track record of working on multiple projects and handling multiple clients
20. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
21. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
22. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
Preference will be given to those who can join in less than 30 days Contact:
"Mining the Knowledge Community"