1. Manage the overall quality performance including delivery accuracy, cost reduction, suppliers development and performance control. Devise and establish quality procedures, standards and specifications.
2. Lead continuous improvement projects and NPI(new production introduce), mainly focus on quality improvement and lead time reduction (stream line).
3. Set up quality control SOP and provide training to team members in order to improve team performance.
4. Work with suppliers on quality control and further improve the yield and reduce continuously the in-process failure rate.
5. Coach, push, monitor the continual improvement activities and implement 8D, TQM, and continual improvement projects etc.
6. Setup the quality management system (QMS) and look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
7. Communicate with customer on complaint and feedback and focus on customer satisfaction and related improvement action plans.
8. Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
9. Review the existing policies and guidelines and suggest suitable modifications.
Team Management - Managing the overall plant quality operations with a team of direct and indirect team members to achieve operational excellence with statutory & legal compliance.
Risk Management and Non-Conformance Product Handling - Proactively taking decision related to improvements and innovations to support risk management & business at plant level. To make and implement the system for controlling and realizing non conformance as per ISO and Lenskart protocol.
Required Candidate profile1.Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 10-15 years of expertise in managing quality processes and systems at a manufacturing plant.
2. Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
3. Strong accountability and acute personal judgment - ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Lenskart is India's fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India's population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India. With technology integration into the eyewear vertical, and keeping a deep focus on consumer happiness, Lenskart has grown more than 100% Year on Year in the last 2 years to be among the top 3 Optical Retail businesses of India today.
With a 3500 + people team and revenues of slightly over INR 700 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Checkup service in 6 cities with over 500+ eye checkups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Click & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Cr INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 crores in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 2000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD to fulfill its vision to be India's Number One eyewear provider by 2016.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.