- To Provide input to the University's decision-making process concerning the development of admission policy and the admission process
- Maintains close liaison with academic staff in order to keep the admission office apprised of current course offering and applicability of transfer credits/lateral entry
- Expands market outreach and broadly diversifies both applicant pool and accessions, and ensuring steady enrollment goals, while maintaining outstanding academic standards
- Develops and coordinates the freshman and transfer student recruitment program, including budgeting, hiring, training and deploying staff; develops student search strategies; implements campus visit programs
- Directs the undergraduate and post-graduate admissions program, including staffing, data and information system management, application processing, admission decisions and notification, and preparation of reports
- Works closely with marketing staff, develops and implements a comprehensive marketing strategy, including advertising, publications and communication flows; represents the University in public appearances and in local and national organizations; develops professional relationships focused on new student enrollment
Desired Candidate Profile
- Master's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Preference would be given to candidate having at least 5 years of experience in similar profile with a reputed University / Higher Educational Institution
- Preference would be given to the candidates from top private engineering institutes with global exposure handling large volume of students and handling their own entrance exams screening process.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Client of Silverpeople.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.