The Strategic Research team is responsible for providing market and industry research, focusing on clients, competitors, industry trends, relevant technologies and regulatory changes with focus on insurance industry. The team provides research and analysis of the insurance and reinsurance market trends, tracking competitors on all relevant dimensions and delivering strategic insights. This helps senior management, identify actions needed to improve competitive position, also anticipating future industry and market trends within its local, regional, corporate or global operations. The team works closely with the Strategy & Corporate Development team. The team is instrumental in setting strategy at a division level from both the top down, aggregating macroeconomic factors, industry trends, and other market intelligence and from the bottom up, by working with business units to help define and capitalize on their unique competitive advantages.
- Master s degree in Business Administration from a reputed institute
- 9-10 years of experience in business/ secondary research at a leading professional/ consulting firm, e.g. Big 4, financial services captives, leading research firm.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Strong research skills with ability to lead and carry out related research and analysis projects
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office, with strong skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of commercial databases such as: Factiva, Moody s, S&P databases, A.M Best Insurance service. Familiarity with Business and Insurance related information resources is also desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal, writing, listening
- Managing the Strategic Research team in India
- Liaising with business partners for scoping research request
- Lead all strategic research projects for division, including:
- Competitor benchmarking, reporting, and analysis
- Perform market research, focusing on clients, competitors, relevant industry and/or market product, distribution and regulatory developments
- Proactively sharing the knowledge of information resources and trends using internal media platforms and emails
- Responsible for production and distribution of market and industry newsletters for enterprise-wide audience
- Working with existing database vendors to find new data points and evaluating new research databases
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location : IN-HR-Silokhera Gurgaon
Work Locations :
IN Silokhera Gurugram
WTP 14th Floor - Block B2