1. Consumer Activation
- Managing the activation budget and the annual activation calendar.
- Act as first point of contact and liaise with the activation team to execute and effective and efficient activation program. This will include developing activation ideas along with the activation team, taking necessary brand approvals and executing the plan on-ground.
- Archive and circulate reports and proofs of executiion.
- Identify best practices basis internal and external learnings and input these in to the activation plans for future campaigns.
2. In-store Merchandising and Visibility -
- Designing the merchandising elements, taking necessary approvals and ensuring on-ground execution in coordination with TM&D Division. This will include developing structural designs, artworks, taking necessary approvals from respective stakeholders, coordinating procurement and ensuring on-ground execution of the elements.
- Coordinating with TM&D to ensure deployment and maintaining the proof of execution for these elements..
- Planning and executing the in-store marketing plan for the brand in line with annual marketing plans.
3. Forecasting and S&OP process
- Liaising with the supply chain team to ensure timely forecasting and alignment of the S&OP processes to enable OTIF deliveries.
- Interface with the marketing team and the TM&D category development team to ensure accurate forecasts in line with brand plans and align the operations team for adequate planning.
- Responsible as single point of contact in the Brand team for all processes pertaining to stock control and planning.
4. Marketing Plans Administration
- Managing cycle plans, trade schemes and DS incentives apart from other non-CCIS incentives.
- Managing these inputs in the SAP / Astra systems and will liaise with the TM&D category development team to reconcile spends and report utilization and variances.
- Liaise with the TM&D team to input the cycle plans and be responsible for design and approval of schemes and incentives.
5. Coordinating deployment of retail cool chain
- Coordinating with the operations team and the TM&D team to ensure timely movement of visicoolers across nodes (Vendor - WSP - WD) and deployment in retail outlets. This will include coordinating with TM&D to identify outlets, plan visicooler quantity across nodes in line with the requirement and coordinating with the operations team to ensure timely movement.
- Record details of the above movement and develop a data management system to enable effective reporting on status of deployment across markets.
6. Visicooler Management
- Post deployment, the resource will be responsible for setting up an effective and efficient audit mechanism to ensure visicooler availability and usage across outlets.
- Maintain a dashboard highlighting non-availability of coolers in the target outlets and non-usage of coolers where deployed. The same will be highlighted to all relevant stakeholders for necessary actions. Manage approvals for retail payouts basis the above dashboard and agreed payment matrices.
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 11,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Marketing
, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Regional Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent