Roles and responsibilities
Greetings from Gits Food Products Pvt. Ltd!
We are hiring for Senior Modern Trade Executive for Kolkata location and his reponsibilites would be as mentioned below:
1) Handling sales through Distributors & Direct Supplies to MT retail accounts like FVRL, DMart, ABRL etc.; Direct - Cash and Carry accounts like Metro Cash & Carry and few Regional chain stores for an allocated area.
2) Handling value and volume sales for the entire Porfolio.
3) Negotiation and generation of PO's from local buying managers & Servicing of in coordination with the supply chain for Stocks.
4) Ensuring 100% fill rates to MT accounts in coordination with the supply chain team.
5) Managing to list in local key accounts, running of monthly promotions in all accounts as per directions from Company
6) Reconciliation of local sales promotions budgets/ Invoices with coordination from Accounts and Finance team.
7) Handling Trade Activation for MT Accounts in West Bengal for Merchandising Activities like new launches, Visibility, and Promotions conducted at the account level.
8) Handling Third party team comprising of Promoters and Merchandiser at the outlet level for merchandising and offtakes of products.
9) Analysis and studying competitors on the timely basis.
10) Responsible for driving sales for entire West Bengal.
Required Candidate profile
- Go-getter with an enthusiastic approach towards the job
- Must have established relationships with key buyers/modern trade executives in head office of stores such as Dmart, Reliance Retail, Future Group, ABRL, Walmart, Trent, Metro, Hypercity,etc
- Work experience of 5-10 years in dealing with key modern trade accounts in FMCG (Food) category. Packaged food category experience preferred.
- Leadership qualities to build and manage a team
- Good communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Graduate level education minimum.
- Fluent in English
- Based in Kolkata
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Gits Food Products Pvt.Ltd.
Established in 1963, Gits pioneered the convenience packaged food segment by being the first company to introduce the concept of Instant Mixes in India. Since inception, the quality policy, as set by the founders is simple & valuable: "We will not sell what we don't relish ourselves". They are not just the pioneers in introducing prepackaged foods but are also amongst the first Food Product manufacturing companies in India to obtain ISO 9001 - 2008 (Quality Standard) ISO 22000 (Food safety).
Over the years, Gits has developed a large number of products within its portfolio including Instant Mixes (Ready-to-Cook), Ready Meals (Ready-to-Eat), and Dairy products. Gits is widely distributed across India & exports to over 40 countries across the globe.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.