5-9 years of experience in C# .NET, should have worked with .Net framework 4.5 & above
Design and implement the system from scratch & build enhancements, features request using Microsoft .Net technologies, C#
Should have worked on Server Side application ( Mandatory)
Proficiency and exposure to asynchronous programming [for example async-await] and multi-threaded programming (TPL) for minimum of 3 years ( Mandatory)
Good foundational knowledge in OOPs, SOLID principles and class design patterns
Experience in windows service based application
Good to have experience in Restful services using Web API, Windows services, familiarity with performance monitoring & debugging tools
Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with Agile development approach
Should take the complete responsibility of the system & support end to end
Thorough with unit testing and code coverage
Ability to support the team with technical & application design
Excellent verbal and written communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
Danske IT & Support Services India Pvt Ltd
* Danske IT (Founded in 2012) headquartered in Bengaluru, India is a fully owned subsidiary of Danske Bank (Founded in 1871) & is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading banks in Northern Europe.
* Danske Bank that is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark has over 4 million customers and branches in 16 countries in Nordic region.
* Danske Bank is ranked # 263 in World's Biggest Public Companies in Forbes with market capital of $27.2 Billion as of May 2016.
* We are into Personal Banking, Business Banking, Corporates & Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Markets, Transaction Banking, Core Banking.
* Danske IT has an employee count of more than 1000 in Bangalore & Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees around the Globe.
* Have you ever wondered if it's possible to get the best of both start-up & corporate world? Do you yearn for high impact, agility and excitement of a start-up combined with stability, work-life balance and benefits of a large corporate? If yes, then consider Danske IT - the wholly owned subsidiary of Danske Bank, a Fortune 500 corporate & Denmark's largest bank with 5+ million customers.
* Danske IT is re-imagining banking in an increasingly digital AI-driven future. Are you excited about the possibilities? Are you someone who constantly challenges yourself and others to achieve the impossible? Then we are waiting to hear from you...