We are looking for Oracle EBS techno function
Position -Permanent .
- Provide Oracle EBS technical support using Oracle developer tools such as PL/SQL, XML-Publisher, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Forms, etc.
- Deliver technical solutions to meet new business requests following the established SDLC process.
- Participate in key efforts to implement new technologies or changes required to the environment (e.g. current and new revenue recognition standards, fiscal year calendar changes, etc.).
- Develop interface components to support other systems such as Hyperion, MPM, etc.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in order to fulfill the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) requirements. Work closely with the business, analysts and Release Management to ensure this is completed per required deadlines.
Work with analysts to ensure accurate translation of specifications into workable application code.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be very strong with Oracle EBS Financial and Projects modules, and understand the integration into all EBS modules from a technical perspective.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills as they will be interfacing with the business functional areas and others in IT. Candidate will be responsible for documentation and development of solutions. They will also work closely with the analyst and business to ensure requirements are met.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Expertise in process design, development and documentation methodologies, including production of quality deliverables.
- Experience with scope management.
- Highly skilled in leadership and project lifecycle are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Outlook.
Other Essentials :
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 certifications.
- Knowledge of SQL.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Data Solutions Inc is a global leader in People Solutions and recently we have developed Centers of Excellence in Communications, Engineering and Information Technology. Headquartered in Canton, MI, Data Solutions has offices in Columbus, OH and Seattle, WA as well as Offshore operations in India.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.