The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few. Your Role and Responsibilities As Senior Practitioner - Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, financial analysis and reporting.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain
- Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations
- Proven expertise in co-ordinating audits and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
- Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.