The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few. Your Role and Responsibilities As Senior Practitioner - Procure to Pay (P2P), you are responsible for invoice processing, vendor master management, Query resolution, indexing and Invoice reconciliation.
- Involved in Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing
- Identify the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately and timely
- Prioritize processing of urgent/ageing invoices and be a part of Compliance to SOX - e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- You will have to handle manual and automatic payment requests
- Processing of travel and expense claims, payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery and verify and run payment proposals
- Manage queries for vendor statement reconciliation through calls and emails
- Adhere to client SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and timelines
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in invoice and vendor management along with resolving queries, and reconciliation of Invoices
- Proven work knowledge to manage payment reporting and reconciliation activities.
- Willingness to perform duties in varying shifts
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent