This is a position for a senior technical member of Micron's ASIC SoC Platform Emulation team.
- Create SoC Verification plan and develop C/SV based SoC verification tests
- Develop understanding on SoC and perform Processor based SoC verification and Emulation using C/SV
- Develop simulation FW and E2E datapath scenarios to verify system level use cases
- Develop SV/UVM monitors to measure performance and improve Verification Environment
- Develop Emulation environment / Flow to verify SoC E2E datapath scenarios
- Interact with Architecture/Design/FW teams to identify actual FW implementation and perform verification accordingly
- Develop flows to automate verification environment development and drive team
- Involve in MUB/ Silicon Bring-up activity and support FW bring-up
- Utilize developed ASIC test FW on RTL simulations, Netlist simulations and Emulation platforms.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Engineering.
- Minimum 4+ years of Processor based SoC verification experience with C tests.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in SV / SVA
- Good understanding on ARC/ARM processor pipeline architectures.
- Experience/Exposure in MUB Bring-up activity and Emulation platform
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces, such as UFS, PCIe, NVMe, DDR, NAND, AXI is an advantage.
- Proven experience in scripting languages such as Python / Perl / TCL
- Solid verification skills in problem solving, constrained random testing, and debugging.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude must.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP